Friday, April 13, 2012

The Joy of Spring with Camilla Eckman

Hello everybody! I hope you are all creating for the blog challenge. Spring is such lovely season.
I found a photo of my daughter from last spring. I just love her joy here - hence the title. For the layout I have used the new fantastic line French Kiss. The muted colours are great to add pops of apricot spring flowers to.
"Spring is in the air" by Camilla Ekman: Glitz French Kiss Papers: Fleur, Script, Floral Glitz French Kiss Whatnot Glitz French Kiss Glitzers Other: flowers and leaves (Petaloo), bling swirls (Prima), alpha (Prima), doily die (Marianne Design), border punch (Martha Stewart)

Next layout is made from papers from the Pretty In Pink collection together with embellishments from the French Kiss collection. The photo is of my lovely niece, Hannah.
"Lovely" by Camilla Ekman: Glitz Pretty in Pink Papers: Music Glitz French Kiss Papers: Labels, Script Glitz French Kiss Peek-A-Boo Glitz French Kiss Layered Stickers Other: flowers (Petaloo), pearl swirls (Zva Creative), ribbon

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous pages Camilla!!!